Have an event in mind for one or more of our speakers? Give us the details below. Not all of the fields are required but the more information you share the better we can work with you to make your event and your speaker selection a success. Thanks in advance and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Here are some rules to consider when trying to hire the best speaker for your event…
1. The first step is to establish your goal for the event. Do you want to educate a student body or members of staff; entertain them or make them laugh; motivate your audience; support a cause like AIDS or Cancer Research; help heal their body and their mind;
2. How long is your event? Is it a few hours, a day or does span several days?
3. What time of day and type of event is it? Is it a breakfast, lunch, dinner, cocktail reception, conference with lunch?
4. Determine your budget. It would be helpful to consider your venue and other production costs and advertising to arrive at a fee range for your speaker. If this is your first event, do some research on speaker fees with Nommo. That will help you determine your set-aside for the speaker.
5. It’s never too late for Nommo to find you the perfect speaker perfectly suited to your event. Some clients plan more than a year out. Some don’t have the luxury of long range planning due to the nature of their business and their needs. Nommo handles it all.
6. What does your team think about the potential speaker? Are they providing constructive evaluation of the speaker? Test your audience beforehand. Those surveys could provide valuable feedback. What about your company files? Has the speaker been there before? Are you connected with your local Chamber of Commerce? They are a great resource.